1. Clothes on my back and a roof over my head.
2. My mom and my dad.
3. A sister, with a serious funny bone, but enough will-power to be quiet and agreeable the majority of the time.
4. A brother, with a serious funny bone, who does NOT have enough will-power to be quiet and agreeable the majority of the time time.
5. Two wonderful old friends and two wonderful new friends. Shoutout to Brenda and Tiia (est. as little kids) and Kayla and Zee (est. this summer in Zanzibar). Don’t know what I’d do without you guys!
6. A loving boyfriend who appreciates the same kind of music as me, who recognizes how ridiculous I get when I’m stressed but still holds my hand through it, and who will eat 3 cartons of Ben & Jerry’s with me in a night.
7. My seven part-time jobs for giving me the ability to do three things: 1) physically have a job in this economy, 2) save up the funds to travel, and 3) have enough job experience to boast an excellent resume and have fun doing it!
8. My cat, Theo for laying next to me during thunderstorms and for faithfully rubbing your butt on my face when I’ve slept in a little too late. Love ya buddy.
9. My health.
10. Last but not least, all the opportunities I have gotten to travel because it has truly opened my eyes to the world and are experiences I will never forget.
11. I lied, one more. For all those great teachers out there. You know who you are and seriously I wouldn’t be where I am today without all my wonderful teachers over the years.